Your privacy is important to us, and the following sets out our policy and the steps we take to
ensure that your privacy on the website is protected.
- WA-Asian Business Awards do not sell, rent, or otherwise supply names or contact
lists to any other parties.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. No details that will enable any person
to be individually identified will be disclosed to any third party, other than to the extent
necessary for them to be able to deliver a required service to you.
- Where a user elects to becomes part of a subscription list, such as to receive
advance press releases and news, that list is used solely by WA-Asian Business
Awards, and is not made available to any other parties. Furthermore, a user can elect
to be removed from such news lists at any time.
- From time to time, WA-Asian Business Awards may publish statistical analyses on
users and /or subscribers for marketing and promotion purposes. This information is
such that no user or subscriber can be individually identified or contacted from that
- During the normal course of our business we are often exposed to our clients’
commercially sensitive information, some of whom may be in competition with each
other. We treat all such information with absolute confidence.
- We count the number of times that each page on our site has been visited, but we do
not specifically identify any visitors, who remain completely anonymous.
- Information supplied to the Awards application are strictly confidential and will not be
knowingly disclosed to any other party.
If you feel that this policy has been abused please contact the WA-Asian business awards via
firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know so that we can take appropriate action.